My knowledge of both sides of the criminal justice system allows me to educate you about what you are facing while we prepare a criminal defense strategy. I’ve worked at the Athens Police Department as both a patrol officer and a K-9 officer for twelve years before deciding to attend law school.Learn More About Harlan Mitchell.
Top-Rated Car Accident Lawyer In Mooresville AL
Harlan D. Mitchell Can Help With All Your Car Accident Lawyer Needs!
Personal Injury Lawyer For Your Auto Accidents In Mooresville AL
From auto accidents to premises liability, personal injury law involves the physical and emotional injuries victims suffer by the hands of negligent parties.
We understand the emotions that can come with the tragedy of an injury; stress, pain, financial hardship, and fear. You need proper legal representation that helps you get the compensation you deserve whenever an accident occurs. We possess not only the courtroom experience, but real life experience, that will help us to fight vigorously for you, and ensure that you and your family can receive a fair settlement. We'll be by your side throughout the entire complex judicial process.
We specialize in the following personal injury matters:
- Car Accidents. Our firm seeks compensation on behalf of people who have been injured in car accidents. We strive to hold negligent people responsible for the actions that harm others.
- Uninsured Motorist. Sometimes people are injured by drivers who have no insurance or by drivers who do not have enough insurance coverage. If you are in this situation, we can help ensure that you receive maximum compensation---despite another's lack of insurance.
- Drunk Drivers. We represent people who are injured by drunk drivers. We strive to hold these negligent people accountable for their actions through fair compensation to victims and their families.
- Slip, Trip & Fall. Injuries suffered on another's property -- whether in a home, on a sidewalk, or in a commercial building or shop -- are often the results of negligent maintenance or even complete disregard for the safety of others. If you have been injured, let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Car & Auto Accident Attorney Services Throughout the Mooresville AL Area
Accidents on the road may happen due to a number of factors - talking or texting on a cell phone while driving, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, missing a blind spot, changing the radio, or more - and can have minimal to major impacts on everyone involved in the accident. If you're found negligent or at-fault in your accident, you can be held responsible for accidents involving injury or even death.
Here at the office of Harlan D. Mitchell we can help victims who have suffered in an auto accident and sustained injuries such as:
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Broken Limbs
- Wrongful Death
There are many more injuries that can happen at your expense or fault, and it's important that you seek out legal representation either way to make sure you are covered.
Why Choose Us For Your Car Accident Lawyer?
Harlan D. Mitchell is native to Limestone County, Alabama where he served at Athens Police Department as both a patrol and K-9 officer for twelve years. He received a B.S. from Athens State College and a law degree from Birmingham School of Law. Mr. Mitchell began his compelling legal career with the law firm of Beddow, Eerben& Bowen, P.A. in Birmingham where he engaged in civil and criminal litigation and appeals, real estate transactions, and domestic relations practice. After that time, he continued to work with Mitchell & Graham, P.C. where he served as a senior partner during the years 1997-2010. Since that time, Mitchell has continued to bring his legal experience to the private sector at Harlan D. Mitchell, Legal Services LLC, for those who need family law or criminal defense representation.
He is also a past member of:
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Talladega Bar Association
- Tort and Insurance Practice Section
- Probate and Property Section
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Greater Birmingham Criminal Defense Legislative Committee